This program is currently unavailable. We are preparing updates to our dolphin programs this summer!
Photo Op Details
- Minimum Age
- 5 (For individual touching dolphin)
- Days Available
- Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun
- 11:20 a.m.
- Individual or Group (Max. 10)
- 6 x 8 Photo
Photo With a Rough-Toothed Dolphin
Go poolside and meet a rare rough-toothed dolphin. Our professional photographers will capture the moment!
Included with Experience
- 6 x 8 photo of experience
Before You Book
- Use our online booking calendar to select the date of your visit for program pricing and availability or call us at 727-441-1790 ext. 0.
- Guests will be asked to sign a waiver form prior to the start of their experience.
- As with all guest interaction programs, for the safety of the animals, guests will be required to leave all personal belongings at a set location, removing all foreign objects (i.e. jewelry, hair clips, bags, etc.).
- Guests will not be permitted to bring cameras or phones poolside.
- Non-participating guests will not be permitted to be with the participant(s) poolside.
- For safety, guests are required to wear shoes with anti-skid bottoms due to being in a wet environment.
- The program will begin at the meeting spot at Guest Services at the scheduled time 10 minutes before the photo opportunity.
- We want to make sure you have an amazing experience and do not miss your program. The Ticketing Office is located on the third level and opens 15 minutes prior to CMA opening. Please be sure to arrive early for your scheduled program in case of beach traffic or other delays.
- Timed tickets are only valid for the dates listed on your order. Be sure to check your booking times, allow enough time, and avoid scheduling conflicts when selecting multiple programs.
- All programs and prices are subject to change. Seasonal rates, restrictions, and blackout dates may apply.
- Admission is required and not included with this program.
All prices are subject to change without notice until paid in full. Seasonal rates, restrictions, and blackout dates may apply.
*Animal programs can be changed or canceled at any time by CMA.