Embark on an exciting school break adventure with Clearwater Marine Aquarium at our Marine Science Family Mini-Camps!
DateMarch 14, 2024 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
Flippered Friends Snorkel Adventure
Prepare for a fin-tastic family adventure centered around our flippered friends – dolphins! Dive into a 90-minute snorkeling session to explore where bottlenose dolphins live in the wild and learn cool facts about Clearwater Marine Aquarium’s dorsal ID research program. Discover the incredible world of dolphins through fun lessons uncovering their behaviors, communication, and why they’re so important. Get crafty with hands-on projects, and join in entertaining games while you learn more about these awesome sea creatures. Get ready to make memories that’ll have you saying the experience was “dolphinitely unforgettable!” Guests will need to provide their own snorkeling gear, closed-toe water shoes, and towels. Snorkel vests are required to be worn by each participant and will be provided. All Snorkel Adventures are contingent upon weather conditions.
- Thrilling Topics: Each day brings a new and exciting marine science topic to explore. Choose a single session or dive into the complete adventure by participating in all three sessions per break!
- Hands-on Activities: Dive into hands-on experiments and delightful activities that make learning fun and easy. On select days in the spring, dive into the excitement of snorkeling to explore marine wonders up close!
- Family Fun: Parents and guardians, get ready to be amazed alongside your young ocean enthusiasts! Adults must be accompanied by a participant 18 and under. Participants under 18 must be with an adult.
- Admission Included: Enjoy admission for each participant at the end of every program.
- Tidal Tales Snorkel Adventure – March 12
- Tour de U.S.A – March 13
- Flippered Friends Snorkel Adventure – March 14
PRICE: $40 per person per indoor session; $45 per person per snorkeling session; $115 per person for all three sessions. Please call to book and receive discount for multiple camps and include the number.
Inclement Weather Policy Florida is prone to thunderstorms, tropical storms, red tide, and even hurricanes. There may be times when normal family mini-camp schedules need to be altered due to inclement weather or unsafe water conditions, such as extremely high tides rendering the water unsuitable for snorkeling. In these instances, Clearwater Marine Aquarium has indoor classroom activities planned for participants. For mini-camps that include snorkeling or any other outdoor activities, we will adjust our outdoor schedules in the event of inclement weather or water conditions for the safety of our guests. We will make every effort to resume normal camp schedules on inclement weather days as soon as possible. Since Clearwater Marine Aquarium does not have control over inclement weather or water conditions, we cannot guarantee that guests in these mini-camps will snorkel or participate in an outdoor activity. Therefore, we will not issue full or partial refunds due to inclement weather.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 727-441-1790 x 2262.