Snorkel Adventure Details
- Minimum Age
- 5 years old and up
- 2 Hours
- Dates Available
- May 14, June 17-18, and Saturdays in July
- 10:30am -12:30pm
About the Snorkel Adventure Program
Snorkel Adventure Hop aboard for an immersive experience in Clearwater Bay! Join us during this 2-hour excursion in Clearwater Bay while enjoying a scenic boat ride and a stop at a local snorkeling spot.
During the snorkeling adventure, guests can get up-close with many of the area’s intertidal animals within the protected waters of Clearwater Bay. Sea urchins, crabs, sea stars, and snails are among the common finds.
We customize this tour to each group, so you are always within standing depth water.
Minimum Age: 5 years old. All guests under 18 must be accompanied by paid participating adult.
- Aquarium admission is not included or required for this program.
- Guests will need to provide their own snorkeling gear, closed-toe water shoes, and towels.
- Snorkel vests are required to be worn by each participant and will be provided.
- All Snorkel Adventures are contingent upon weather conditions.
- Prices and details subject to change.