Presented by the Hampton Inn & Suites Clearwater Beach
Registration is currently closed.
- 8am – 4pm
- Available Dates
- December 27-29, 2019
- Members/Non, Combo
- Members/Non, Single Day
- $72/$80 per day
About the Camp
Sign up your young marine life enthusiast for our holiday camps! Discover how blubber and fur work to keep animals warm, prepare treats for our rescued animals, and many more fun activities. For ages 6-11, with camps available between Dec. 27-29, 2019.
- Learn about cold weather adaptations and marine life
- Make our sea turtles ice toys to celebrate the holidays
- Take a boat ride around Clearwater Bay to look for wild animals that call this area home
- Meet one of our animal care team members and participate in a private Q&A session
- Don’t toast marshmallows when you can make a marshmallow catapult at camp
- Pretend you are a penguin in penguin relay races
Enjoy a Single or All 3 Days!
- Three Day Combo Price
- $148.50 members, $165 non-member
- Single Day Price
- $72 member, $80 non-member
For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
* All animal activities are included in the three-day combo package. When purchasing a single day program, activities will vary by day. Boat rides and outdoor activities are weather permitting. We are unable to guarantee a specific activity on a specific day.