- Minimum Age
- 2 hours
- Days Available
- Sundays at 10:30am in July
Single and tandem kayaks available for booking online Sundays in July. Fill out our inquiry form to request other dates.
Join us during this 2-hour kayak tour through Clearwater Bay. Our experienced staff will guide you through local finger islands identifying wildlife and coastal ecosystems during this aquatic adventure.
We provide the kayaks, paddles, life jackets, and expert guides. Guests will need to provide their own closed-toe water shoes and towels.
Single and tandem kayaks available for booking online every Sunday in July.
Please note all Kayak Adventures are contingent upon weather conditions.
Interested in kayaking on a different date or time? Please fill out our inquiry form to request more information.
Ticket Times & Information
- Admission to the aquarium is not included or required.
- Kayak tours available for booking online Sundays in July.
- Use form to inquire about booking other dates or times.
- Kayak Tours are available seasonally.
- No kayaking experience necessary.
- Kayak, paddle and life jacket provided.
- Participants must be at least seven years of age.
- All minors (age 17 and under) must be accompanied by an adult.
- Any participants under 10 must be accompanied by an adult (18 or older) in a double kayak.
- All kayak tours are contingent upon weather.
- Physical activity required.
- Schedules can vary, but the best times for kayak tours are in the morning.
- Kayak tours must be booked at least 24 hours in advance.