Embark on an exciting school break adventure with Clearwater Marine Aquarium at our Marine Science Family Mini-Camps!
DateMarch 12, 2024 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
Tidal Tales Snorkel Adventure
Get ready to plunge into the magical world under the waves, where every ripple unfolds a tale of underwater wonders waiting to be discovered! Enjoy a 90-minute snorkeling session, exploring the captivating marine life of the Clearwater Bay estuary with our expert marine biologist guides. Engage in educational lessons about the unique animals that call the estuary home, discovering how they depend on tides for survival and adapt to changing tides. Top it all off with family-friendly crafts and games that blend learning and laughter. Create unforgettable memories and deepen your connection to the wonders of the underwater world in this enriching family mini-camp experience! Guests will need to provide their own snorkeling gear, closed-toe water shoes, and towels. Snorkel vests are required to be worn by each participant and will be provided. All Snorkel Adventures are contingent upon weather conditions.
- Thrilling Topics: Each day brings a new and exciting marine science topic to explore. Choose a single session or dive into the complete adventure by participating in all three sessions per break!
- Hands-on Activities: Dive into hands-on experiments and delightful activities that make learning fun and easy. On select days in the spring, dive into the excitement of snorkeling to explore marine wonders up close!
- Family Fun: Parents and guardians, get ready to be amazed alongside your young ocean enthusiasts! Adults must be accompanied by a participant 18 and under. Participants under 18 must be with an adult.
- Admission Included: Enjoy admission for each participant at the end of every program.
- Tidal Tales Snorkel Adventure – March 12
- Tour de U.S.A – March 13
- Flippered Friends Snorkel Adventure – March 14
- PRICE: $40 per person per indoor session; $45 per person per snorkeling session; $115 per person for all three sessions. Please call to book and receive discount for multiple camps and include the number.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com or call 727-441-1790 x 2262.