Programs Are Temporarily Unavailable
- Minimum Age
- 30 minutes
- Days Available
- Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat
Come meet Thelma, our resident nurse shark, and all her friends in the lower mangrove habitat. During this program, you will assist CMA’s animal care specialists in guiding and feeding our shark. You will learn how we improve the health and well-being of the animals, and gain a greater understanding of these misunderstood creatures.
Become a Member & Save
Current members receive a 10% discount
Included with Experience
- 4 x 6 photo of Experience
- General Admission
How to Book
- Use our online booking below to select the date of your visit for program pricing and availability or call us at 727-441-1790 ext. 0.
- With a minimum of 24 hours advance notice, changes are permitted based on availability by calling reservations at (727) 441-1790 ext. 0.
- Please review and complete the waiver form below prior to your experience.
- Because the participant has to kneel or sit in a small area, on a moving platform, for 15 to 20 minutes, maximum weight is 250 Lbs.
All prices are subject to change without notice until paid in full. Seasonal rates, restrictions, and blackout dates may apply.
*Animal programs can be changed or canceled at any time by CMA.