Some Programs Are Temporarily Unavailable
- Minimum Age
- 45 min
- Days Available
- Sun, Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat
- General Admission
Work with CMA Specialists
We warn you now—you may get a little wet! This unique dolphin program includes the opportunity to work side by side with a CMA animal care specialist while they care for one of our resident Atlantic bottlenose dolphins.
Guests will spend time poolside with animal care staff learning about the anatomy, intelligence and beauty of these amazing animals.
Included with Experience
- General Admission to Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- Photo with Animal
Before You Book
- Use our online booking to select the date of your visit for program pricing and availability or call us at 727-441-1790 ext. 0.
- Please review and complete the waiver form prior to your experience.
- This unique program is offered by reservation only and space is limited.
- SPACE IS LIMITED: Due to high demand, advance reservations are required.
- Option to purchase photos on a flash drive.
- Opportunities to touch, get wet or feed are not guaranteed in your session.
- Jewelry cannot be worn and there are no exceptions.
- This is a shared time slot.
- Please allot approximately 45 minutes for this program to ensure you have enough time to enjoy other activities while visiting CMA.
- For more information, call 727-441-1790 ext. 0.
All prices are subject to change without notice until paid in full. Seasonal rates, restrictions, and blackout dates may apply.
*Animal programs can be changed or canceled at any time by CMA.