Programs Are Temporarily Unavailable
*Admissions Packages Available
- Minimum Age
- 90 min
- Days Available
- Sat, Sun, Mon
About the Tour
Be a part of our Wild Dolphin Research Program aboard this 90-minute eco-boat tour. View seasonal wildlife while learning about members of our local dolphin population, dolphin ecology, techniques used to identify them, and dolphin behavior. All while enjoying scenic Clearwater Bay!
As we tour Clearwater Bay’s estuary system you will:
- Be a part of our mission and help us protect and preserve our marine environment as we study its inhabitants.
- Learn about members of our local dolphin population and seasonal wildlife.
- Conduct onboard water quality tests and plankton tows.
- Learn what it takes to be Dolphin SMART.
Ticket Times & Information
- Times vary seasonally. Please book online and select your date of visit to view times, availability, and pricing.
- Space is limited to 43 participants per trip. Reservations are required, but walk-ins available if the trip is not already full. For further information, call us at 727-441-1790 X 0.
Please Note: Program can be cancelled due to weather conditions, or not meeting the minimum passenger limit. In these 2 scenarios refund, or rescheduling will be processed at ticketing. Programs are non-refundable. Changes can be made with a minimum of 24 hours advanced notice by calling: 727-441-1790, ext 0.